Weigand Family

Friday, May 19, 2006

Lynette and I started a homeschooling group called L.I.F.E. (Learning In a Family Environment). Our first school year ended in May and we had a program. There were 4 families represented. This coming year we are doubling our numbers. The group is really growing. Below are pictures of the end of year program that we had in Granby Missouri at the Gospel Tabernacle. It was a patriotic theme. I played the piano and trombone. Molly sang, played the piano and recited. Madison sang and recited.

















2 Comments:

Blogger The Weigands said...

Molly and Madison
Wish I could have been there. It looks like loads of fun. If I could I would go back to school (home school, that is) and join your group!

Love you bunches!
Aunt Debbie

10:04 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Wow! It looks like it was quite a show! Thanks for the pictures! I wish I could have been there to hear everyone singing!

Love ya!
Rachel

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home