Too hot to handle!
Hey everyone. Love the site so far! I have already created a photo album from my facebook site so I am placing a link here to some of my fire pictures. Most are of the damage and some of my burns/blisters. I would like to thank EVERYONE for all of your support but mostly for your prayers. My hand is healing really fast and all the blisters on my feet are already down and are starting to go away, I can walk flat-footed again and have been wearing shoes again. Even the doctor was surprised on how much my hand has healed in only one week. I cannot thank everyone enough for everything. I have learned a lot and have grown so much and I thank God everyday that I am alive. My burns could be sooo much worse or I could have passed out from smoke inhalation and not woke up at all! I have miles to go before I kick the bucket!
http://cmsu.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2017554&l=d358d&id=57005920
Rachel I love you and miss you and am so proud of you and cant wait until I see you again!
Much love,
Scott

2 Comments:
I, too am thankful to our wonderful Father for watching over you. Especially since I saw the pictures. Oh my goodness!! God is Good!!
Love you,
Your Fav Aunt
Debbie
My mom told me your fire story a few days ago. I am so glad that you are okay and doing better now. Our Father is wonderful and I am so thankful that He watches over us always! Know that I have been praying for you a lot these past few days.
I love you, Scott.
Post a Comment
<< Home