Weigand Family

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

NEOSHO VBS 2006

Hi all, We just got through with our VBS too. It had a western theme to it. I built the back 1/4 of a chuck wagon and we made wanted posters of several of the adults and posted them around the church. Kids were to bring canned goods or offering to put in the chuck wagon. The story was the life of David. The teens did a skit each night on "Sheriff Saul" and "Davey" The story paralleled the Biblical account of Saul and David. The adults watched DVDs by Wallbuilders, which is a conservative group started by David Barton. The DVDs were about the founding fathers and the basis of US government. I recomment every Christian watch them and see just how much we have lost the Christian principles in our nation. I have included some photos for you to see... of the VBS. We had 30-35 kids each night. For a church of 75, I think that was a success. It was the most fun I have had doing a VBS. Special thanks to Lynette for coming up with the ideas and organizing it all.











Molly and Friends














Mad Dog Maddie






Stick em up!



















Sheriff Saul, Windy, Snake and Davey..............................................Filling up the chuck wagon


























chuck wagon from the side and rear















Pastor Seldon Harris giving a lesson and Windy Windwagon telling a story by lantern

1 Comments:

Blogger The Weigands said...

How fun! Lynette, you have such a talent for these things. Hope to see you soon sometime.

Debbie

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home